InTemp NIST Certified Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE) Temperature (with Glycol) Data Logger
InTemp ® CX402-VFCXXX (with Glycol Bottle) data loggers monitor temperatures in refrigerators and freezers for clinics participating in the CDC Vaccines for Children program as well as hospitals, clinics, and WHO sites. The loggers communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices. Using the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance. All loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and a 3-year NIST Certification of Calibration (Probe Only).
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get remote notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device.
Models are available with a 2- or 4-meter external temperature probe attached to a Glycol bottle used to insulate the probe and delay thermal response times.
- Complies with all CDC and Vaccine for Children program requirements
- Easy-to-read display with current and daily min/max temperatures
- Bluetooth transmission of data and alarm states
- Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with optional CX Gateway device
- Logger setup and download of data in seconds – without a PC or cable
- +/- 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings Battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- Several Glycol bottle sizes with probe and cable-length options
- Includes 3 Year ISO 17025 compliant calibration