Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) vapor is a highly versatile gaseous agent for decontamination of vehicles, rooms and equipment.
Cleamix is a revolutionary decontamination device, built on a new innovation for H2O2 vaporisation.
- Device is a rugged briefcase weighing just 9,5 kg.
- Unit uses 50% H2O2 aqueous solution. This makes travel and transportation a lot easier compared to 60% solution typically required by
competing products (UN2014 transport category for hazardous cargo).
- High efficiency means even a 1 liter bottle of H2O2 solution is enough for significant decontamination volumes.
- Output efficiency is 80% better compared to other devices on the market
- Cleamix continuously adjusts operation for a steady H2O2 concentration in the decontamination volume. Adjustment is real time, based on desired decontamination parameters and environmental factors. Unit also features automatic alarm and shut-off functionality.
- Unit can control external heating, cooling and de-humidifier equipment for optimal results in a wide variety of use cases.
- Multiple units can work together for exceptional scalability up to 1800 m3 of decontamination volume (room size).
- Output exceeds 650 ppm/m3/min, guaranteeing decontamination of known viruses, bacteria and chemical warfare agents.
- Biggest punch in the smallest package
VCS-100 spec sheet
|Versions||VCS-100-CR mobile master unit (self contained decontamination unit)
VCS-100-SL mobile slave unit (additional 100 m3** per slave unit)
|H2O2 liquid||35-60% concentration|
|Dimensions||557 x 420 x 220 mm (L x W x H)|
|Operating voltage||230 VAC|
|Power consumption||800 W maximum|
|Fan capacity||110 m3/h (main fan)
1050 m3/h (catalytic converter)
|Output capacity||H2O2 output rate is 1725cc/min which takes a 500 m3 space to 600 ppm concentration level in 3 hours in cleanroom conditions.|
Download: Cleamix Decontamination VHP Generator